Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Interesting Stories

Hammer Museum is the worlds only museum dedicated to hammers! My favorite part of the website was on how their dog was rescued from a car with a piece of driftwood "shaped like a hammer"!

Flying Spaghetti Monster
"Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools."

Creation Museum is the opposite of FSM and is so out there it almost makes me want to plan a trip there! My favorite section is the Garden of Eden, which they describe as "Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden. Children play and dinosaurs roam near Eden’s Rivers." I just have to save WTF. How did I miss that dinosaurs roamed around in the Garden of Eden?

No comments: