Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Windows!

I have actually accomplished something on my house. Before the summer I worked hard on getting all the windows in my living room operable. This work started when my crazy dog Ozwald decided it would be fun to bust out two panes and jump out one. It is about a 6 foot drop to the ground, but he was only a little cut up from the broken glass. It did not seem to phase him as he then had the opportunity to run around the neighborhood. The windows looked like this:
But now after hours of stripping, replacing broken panes (the two Oz broke and one I broke), tearing off the trim, replacing the sash cords, and rehanging the weights they are all operable! They need a little more work, but it is nice to actually have one thing accomplished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the windows done. Now, keep Oz in the company of Mandy so he doesn't have to escape again.