Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

HEHEHE! I get to play with knives! Last night was the second annual pumpkin carving festivities at my house. When I was speed cleaning before everyone arrived I realized I haven't really completed a project since the first pumpkin carving which was kinda depressing. Anyway, quickly moving on we ate spaghetti and meatballs, watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie not the tv show), carved some pumpkins, and after the lighting took a quick turn around the cememtery. Realized walking in the cemetery at night with a 3 year old can be a little scary for them although in my defense it was not my idea for her to go! I think she will mentally survive unscathed.

All the pumpkins on the porch

Belinda's and Mine
Linda before the Cemetery Tour

No comments: