Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Plugged in Online

Apparently there was some controversy about the Tebow commercial during the Super Bowl last night (Yeah Saints!). I didn't hear about it until this morning and didn't really get why from the commercial so I had to go look up the Focus on the Family website mentioned at the end of the commercial. I don't really get worked up about messages like this because I think when you look at the source take things with a grain of salt. I couldn't resist clicking on the website mentioned at the bottom of the page though. There was a link to Plugged in Online that reviews entertainment. The reviews are pretty harsh at times which make them amusing to me.

Review comments from Legion:
" It is so bad that it could kill monkeys."
" It is so bad it should come with a surgeon general's warning—and a government tax for causing cancer."
"Legion is nothing more than the reckless musings of someone who knows about as much about the Bible as I know about macroeconomics."

Dude this review makes me want to see the movie even more!

No comments: