Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

200TH POST!!!

Its been a long and sometimes strange year this last year. I was surprised a couple of weeks ago to see that I was getting close to 200 posts! And some people thought it wouldn't last;) My post are usually random and pretty much the only thing holding them together is their randomness and I know this. Still think this is better than the emails I would send to my friends with the 10 links to whatever I thought was interesting (10 links is a average or maybe an exaggeration). The best thing I have to post today is a picture of my baby from her 1st birthday! Her party was this last Saturday and all I heard all day from my Mom and Gram was they couldn't believe how many people were at the party. I have good friends and Leigh is well loved and Saturday was a great example of that.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe we haven't met her yet. She is awfully cute :) Glad Leigh had a great birthday!