Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mormon Housewife Blogs

Apparently there is a weird attraction to Mormon Housewife Blogs.  I didn't even know there was a lot of blogs out there written by Mormon housewifes, but I shouldn't be surprised.  You can find anything on the internet!  There is article on Salon by Emily Matchar Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs that was interesting.  I went and read some of the blogs mentioned in the article and they all kinda sounded the same and were annoying so I am pretty sure I can stop reading the blogs.  The article on Salon was more interesting than the blogs themselves.

Side Notes:

Five days after having my wisdom teeth out I have decided to follow the doctors diet so my gaping holes may have a chance to heal.  It is not working so well.  The cream of potato soup for lunch was especially yummy after I added green onions, bacon bits, and cheese.  Everything is better with cheese though.

I think I have a problem with hand washing.  While heating soup mentioned above and adding the prepackaged extras I think I washed my hands like 6 times.  Wtf?




No comments: