Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SurvivalStraps For Soldiers Care Package

I was reading How to Make a Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Emergency Evacuation Survival Kit on the The Art of Manliness because I am kinda secretly think there is someday going to be an apocalypse which will be a Terminator/The Road/Red Dawn event. I also and going to begin researching the best location for escaping said event and acquiring some property there. Plus I liked the back pack the guy was using for his B.O.B. and I am looking for something for my trip to Alaska.  That led me to Willow Haven Outdoor and the full article by Creek Stewart.  WHO I just had to spend some time looking around at after I saw a preview of his Bug Out Vehicle which is a '72 Ford Bronoc.  Hell Yeah!  I freaking love old Broncos and am constantly dreaming that I can one day purchase one for me! I then found the Paracord Survival Bracelets which they are selling on their site.

I totally think I need one of these and am again going to use the excuse of the trip to Alaska.  The chance that I would need it would totally be slim to none, but they are still cool.  Since I was to lazy to go find how much they were on the WHO site I just googled them and found the Survival Straps who make the bracelets.  While looking at the different ones I came across the Survival Straps for Soldiers Care Package you can order to be sent to a soldier of you choice or a random one if you don't have someone in mind.  So my plan now is to send one to a soldier before I order something I totally don't need for myself for a trip where no survival skills are really needed!  Really I am going to order one. 

PS This randomness is how my life and minds goes everyday. Scary

No comments: