Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Trailers and Flooded Cemeteries

While browsing This Old House on-line I came across a video on installing skylights which I checked out because Andy keeps asking me about them. To the side they have similar topics and one of them was question on installing skylights in their mobile home. That's right I am talking about trailers! And it gets better it is not just one trailer it is actually 2 trailers side by side with roof over them! I had to go back and check if they were from the south, but surprisingly they are not. Even more surprising was that TOH answered the questions seriously.

On a sad note their is an article on FOXNews about a flooded cemetery in Texas. They actually have several images which seems to be a rarity after Hurricane Ike.

No comments: