Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

While I sit here eating cheese fries...

I am entertaining myself looking around the internet. I have been trying to find a copy of Shirley Manson's "Samson and Delilah" from the Season 2 premiere of Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles. After a little searching I found out it will be on the soundtrack coming out in a couple weeks. There is a good blog post by Bear McCreary about pulling this together. Anyway I will just have to get my fix of the song from the show until it comes out. Check out the video below!



Breaking Down the Presidential Campaign Using John Hughes Movies
John Hughes movies are some of my favorite from when I was growing up. And they can still be relevant today!

Learn to Save Energy with Tinkerbell
Yeah that's right Tinkerbell! I have no idea how these two things are connected which make its even better/weirder. After my 2 second glance at the EERE website it seems they are trying to attract kids. Still doesn't make a lot of sense.

No comments: