Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Heart Attack Waiting to Happen

The Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, AZ is home to the Quadruple Bypass Burger which is four patties, eight slices of cheese and a few other things which may not be quite as unhealthy like onion. You can also wash all this down if you can stomach that much food with Jolt Cola. I think I just threw up a little even writing about it. Also if you are over 350 pounds you eat for free! To me that is kinda like rewarding bad behavior. I can't think of anyone that ways that much and is truly healthy. I am not the healthiest eater, but this is a lot of fat, calories and caffeine. It is kinda sad with the high rates of obesity in the US. I saw the burger on a list on Health.com of the 50 Fattiest Foods in the States. I see these type of lists all the time on a variety of websites. Why don't we have the 50 Healthiest Foods in the State?

No comments: