Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Johnny Cash Project

My mother doesn't really like classic country so we never really listened to it around the house or in the car growing up. I knew who Johnny Cash was but I didn't really get turned on to all his music until college. I remember riding to a party with a friend Gene and he was listening to his greatest hits I think. I now am in love with Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash both and listen to their music often.

Aaron Kobin has created software that creates an artistic project by sifting through data. I don't really understand the ins and outs, but I always don't really care that much to investigate. Let's just say I appreciate his projects for what they are and am not looking to much into the process.

The Johnny Cash Project
 I watched the video first when I probably should have looked at the About section first!  The images are created by anyone and everyone.  If you want to contribute you are given a couple shots to choose from and then you can draw the image in on the webpage and submit it.

Update: The website seems to be down so here is the video from Youtube


No comments: