Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Downfall of iTunes!

I freaking am falling in love with Amazon's MP3 store! For the last year iTunes has had a problem getting my card to match my address which I have tried to update with every address I have had for the last 10 years (which is a lot!) and it still doesn't work right. Amazon on the other had has never had an issue and you can purchase music to play on any music player!  Apple you are falling behind here.  You may have been the biggest and best, but I really don't think your products are that great anymore.  Not to mention that Amazon has great music samplers for free or next to nothing!

Lost Highway 10th Anniversary Sampler
$4.99 with songs from Lyle Lovett, Lucinda Williams and Johnny Cash to name a few!

Don't Mess with Texas: SXSW 2011 New Music Sampler
It's freaking free and has some cool jams!

Amazon has other things going for it like the Cloud Music Player, but I won't get into all of that. I haven't explored all the possibilities with it so I can't really comment.

1 comment:

architart said...

Are you doing the google beta music thing? I wanted to try it but they don't offer it outside the US