Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Who will take care of your pets after the Rapture?

I know I am a little late here, but since the Rapture didn't actually happen this last Saturday I think I am good.  I know that people are already predicting the next Rapture so you better get prepared now!  If you think the Rapture is going to come and take you and wonder what is going to happen to your pets no need to worry because there are companies that will take care of them.  After the Rapture Pet Care has a registry for the low fee of $10 that you can register your pets and the non-believers left behind will care for your pets! The guy who created the website is very serious in tone.  I don't want to be mean and say what I really think, but I will add that the t-shirts they are also selling are freaking hilarious! This is either the best joke ever or a very kooky person.


 

No comments: